Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A good day :)

My devotional today said "God waits for His works to be openly shared for His glory." Shew! Was God speaking to me! So here goes...





See this little guy? He hasn't had the best couple of days. You see Saturday night he fell out of a tree and broke two bones in his arm, with one causing a tear through his skin. He was in a great deal of pain and ended up needing surgery around midnight. We got home Sunday night and when he said his prayers he thanked God for letting him have a good day. Mercy! All that pain and a good day! However, this post isn't to brag on him. I love him dearly, but this is to brag on God. God's hand was all over this baby Saturday night and our family. He took care of so many things, great and small, including Raleigh not needing to be transferred to MUSC and my anxious heart. God gave me Psalm 46:10. I must have said "Be still and know that I am GOD" a thousand times in my head. Goodness gracious is he sooo good! I invite you today to be still and know that HE is GOD in whatever you are facing, great and small. Share his works! Raleigh is still in a lot of pain, but is improving daily. Thank you to all who have prayed for him! All our love!

No comments:

Post a Comment