Saturday, February 8, 2014

This boy is four years old. This boy has stolen my heart. He is rough and tough, and sweet and gentle. He is so funny and loves to sing. He freely gives his mama kisses and seems to know just when I need a hug. He gives the best bear hugs! He thinks his big brother hung the moon. He talks non-stop! He loves dogs, they love him back. He has the sweetest smile and a contagious laugh. He always wants to pray, and prays the sweetest prayers. This boy is four years old and I am humbled that he is mine.

"He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
Psalms 91:4

4 comments:

  1. he is so cute!! and i love that verse! i have it on a canvas in our extra bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! My friend Jen just sent me a print of it from her Etsy shop. I can't wait to add it to my kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete