Friday, March 14, 2014

March Days...

Just a little update on what we've been up to in March...
We celebrated Dr. Seuss' b-day with a party at our Homeschool Co-op. I have always wanted my boys to be Thing One and Thing Two for Halloween and they of course have never wanted to do such so this was a perfect opportunity to fulfill some Mama Dreams. I, of course, waited until the last minute on their shirts, but they turned out ok! The boys were excited to paint their hair blue. R (Thing 1) was upset that his hair would not stand up like his brothers (being that he had just had a haircut). I wanted to tell him I was sorry he got good hair and didn't get his Mama's wild hair like his poor brother did, but I restrained myself and just kept adding hair spray and texture cream. In the end all was well and A asked me about a zillion times if his hair was still standing up throughout the day. The party was complete with lots of Dr. Seuss themed food, goodies and a very cute photo booth.
March has also brought some nice warm days and mud puddles. Perfect for farm boys. I snapped a few pictures of them and couldn't help, but snicker at them in their shorts and boots.


I hope March is treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment